AKI 3 way manifolds pipe to pipe (R), pipe to flange (T) and flange to flange (H) designed for connecting system impulse lines & transmitters. These manifolds consist of 1/2″ NPT(F), pipe to flange or flange to flange connections on 54mm (2 1/8″) centers, and of one equalizer valve, two block valves and 2 nos 1/4″ NPT(F) purge (VENT) connections. These manifolds are rugged in construction to withstand high pressures and temperatures. The manifolds are rated for pressures as high as 6000 PSI at 200 o F or 4000 PSI at 500 o F. with PTFE Packing. For a Higher Temperatures Grafoil Packing is used
- One Piece Barstock Forged Body for high strangh and fully safety.
- Bonnet lock prevents accidents disassembly.
- Stem threads rolled and hard plated provides maximum service life.
- Two Part Stem tip, stellited and hardened provides excellent flow control and ensures buble-tight shutt off.
- Non Rotating Vee / Ball Tip design: Which forms a bearing joint with the stem eliminates rotation between plug & seat at closure. This prevents scoring and gailing up the valve seat and ensure long life in repetitive shutt off service.
- Packing material – PTFE / Ccrafoil
SS-316, SS-304, Carbon steel, Monel & Inconel