The Sophisticated and costly instrument used in complex plants need to be installed according to certain carefully laid down safeguards using selected and reliable accessories.
Most of the instrument valves produced without any adherence to the rigid codes of the instrumentation industry are unsafe to high pressure use. These Valves cheaply produced have common deficiencies:Their seal just an ‘O’ ring Spindle cannot take wear.
Leakage due to galling at the tip Spindle Which rotates on closure is prone to galling Normally threads are in contact with process media.
AKI Needle Valve are specially designed to eliminate all the above deficiencies and produced under rigid qually control from basic raw material stage. Valves are precises machining on mordern machinery to provid high quality and low cost, to meet the exacting standards of our valuable customers.
- All AKI Instrument valve including those used with instrument Air Feed Headers are produced for working pressure 6000 PSI.
- Stem design with no turning action on closure thus preventing galling.
- Threads Protected from process media.
- Forzed or Bar Stock Construction in straight or angel pattern with panel mounting type.
- Screwed bonnet, union bonnet and integral body bonnet construction, Valves.
- Metal to metal or stellited and non rotating tip stem for high pressure, Teflon seal for positive repetitive shutt off for low density gases and non lubricating fluide.
- Special Telfon as grafail packing for leak proof joint at various temperature.
Generally fabricated from forged / barstak. material in high grade stainless steel, carban steel, brass and monel materials in variety of end Connection.Construction
- ALL NPT threads to ANSI B2.1
- ALL BSP Parallel threads to BS 2779
- ALL BSP taper threads to BS 21
- Socket Weld design optional