AKI has emerged as a leading manufacturer in condensate pot. With high quality and durability condensate pot are supplied all around the world. We have been observing to maintain good accuracy and strength of it in order to meet the customer’s needs.
- Use as liquid or condensate traps, seal pots, vapor chambers and knockout pots.
- All connectors are furnished with plastic plugs.
- Chambers are made from seamless carbon steel pipe and weld caps. All pipe connections are 3000# half-couplings mounted on 90 Degree angle. Extra connections can be furnished upon customer request.
- Heat code traceability
- All welding as per ASME SEC. IX
- All but weld joints will be 100% radiographer and fillet weld will be D.P. tested.
- All material will have mother test certificates.
- All condensate pot will be hot dip galvanized.
- All threads will be protected with dead plugs / plastic caps.
- Piping code compliance ASME B31.1 and PED category I, Module – A
- Optional IBR approval is offered, depending upon customer requirement
- Size : pipe size 2″,3″,4″ and larger size upon request.
- Length : Pipe length 8″,10″,12″ and larger length upon request
- Working pressure : 6000 Psig (413 Bar)
- Material of construction : SS 316, SS 304, C.S., ASTM A 106 Gr B
- Optional Sour Gas service valves are available confirming to NACE Std. MR – 01 – 75
- Pipe Schedule : 40, 80, 160, XX seamless pipe.
- Chamber as per ISA RP3
- NPT as per ANSI B1.20.1 taper pipe thread 1/2″ furnished.
- Socket weld as per ANSI B16.11
- Butt-weld as per ANSI B16.9
All chamber are 100% Factory tested prior to shipment.
Refineries, liquid petroleum gas processing plant, petro-chemical plants, systems difficult to shur off due to solid contents dust, rust, dirt etc.
Hydrostatic shell test is performed at 1.5 times the working pressure